Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener
- SHARPEN EVERY KNIFE YOU OWN – like a pro, quickly, easily, & with repeatable, consistent results. Hunting, kitchen, filet, outdoor, tactical, & pocket knives. Sharpens straight blades, curved, re-curved, tanto, & virtually any other shape of knife blade. Even ceramic blades can be repaired & sharpened with optional diamond belts.
- PREMIUM ABRASIVE BELTS – to meet all your sharpening needs: coarse, medium, and fine. Coarse belt is used to repair damaged blades, & sharpening cutting tools. Medium belt is used for general knife sharpening. Gine belt is used to hone knives, sharpen serrations, & for quick touch-ups on blades that were recently sharpened.
- PRECISION SHARPENING GUIDES – provide fast, easy, repeatable & consistent results. Interchangeable sharpening guides to establish precise cutting angles for your knives. Kitchen, filet, & other precision blades use 40° guide. Heavier duty knives such as hunting knives, outdoor knives, & most pocket knives use 50° guide, & includes a 65° guide for sharpening common household scissors, & a guide for sharpening single-sided serrations.
- VERSATILE TOOL SHARPENER – Sharpens common cutting tools including scissors, axes, hatchets, mower blades, garden shears, shovels, & most tools with a cutting edge. The versatility of the Original Knife & Tool Sharpener makes it an invaluable tool for keeping all your blades in razor sharp condition and ready whenever you need them.
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY – This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.